Friday 26 June 2015

Gizza Jacket


A very good friend of mine, knowing my liking for clothes, suggested a new place to throw my Linden's at. He shooed me off, with a  girlfriend, to GizzA. Well, I fell in love immediately, not only with their amazing group gifts, which are some of the best gifts I've seen, but also with their range of clothing. And all wonderfully priced too.
 
I just had to have this Jacket and Skirt set...and will be wearing this a lot. Well, until I go back and get something new that is.
 
The style and cut of the jacket is so chic...and comes in different colours. I'm a happy bunny.

Jacket by GizzA - Dropped Collar Jacket - Gizza Creations
Skirt by GizzA - Mini Leather Skirt - Gizza Creations
Hair by Ali & Ali Designs - Laurie - A&A Hair Designs
Earrings by Chop Zuey - Kinshi Bai - Ikebana Collection Chop Zuey
Shoes by Dirty Princess - Naughty Couture Princess - Dirty Princess





Location:  Lesbian Teahouse



No comments:

Post a Comment