Monday 23 November 2015

Dot,Be Fashion - Vivi Dress


Paid a visit to the risky part of town and hung about for a bit. I picked up this free gift from Dot.Be Fashion which looks so nice! I also got another version of it - see below - as there were about 6 choices available. This mesh dress has 4 alpha choices and comes in 5 sizes



Street art was worth the visit but I did get some funny looks standing there like this. The I realized why! I was a little embarrassed. Made a quick exit out via the alley....


Dress by Dot.Be Fashion - Vivi Dress

Hair by rezology - Midnight
 
Skin by Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica
 
Nails by Alyce - Slink 101
 Model by Noya - Pippa



 ...and ended up in this enchanted forest area. This is the Vivi -2 dress.


Locations:  Crack Den - Urban Roleplay ;
                 Mean Streets RP Sim and
                 Fox Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment