Monday 14 March 2016

Mirror Mirror presents Joanie for Fashion For Life

Mirror Mirror design for the Fashion for Life Event, designed by novaleigh, is the Joanie dress. It has a special story...see below.

This item is only available by auction.


This flowing, over the shoulder mesh purple gown with accented jewels comes 
in 5 sizes and alpha. The jewel add ons are also sized.  
 
 

These items are designed not just for adding another fashion. Here is the story behind this dress....
"In designing my special items for Fashion for Life, I thought about the people in my life who had been affected by cancer. "Joanie" was my Grandmother, who lost her battle with a form of lung cancer in 2008. My Nana as I called her was a nurse, and devoted over 20 years of her life to taking care of others. I started participating in RFL the year that we lost her, and I continue to relay each year to honor her memory, and all those who have lost their battles, fought, or are still fighting this horrible disease."
 
 
Outfit
Gown by Mirror Mirror – Joanie

Jewellery by Moondance – Ambrosia – bracelet and earrings
Body
Hair by Truth – Felicity
Skin by GlamAffair - Amberly II – Jamaica
Model by Maitreya – Lara
Eyes by {LOBA} – Real Eyes Infinity
Hands by Slink – Elegant

Makeup
Lips by Glamorize – Today
Eye Shadow by ::DS:: – Smooth Purple 
Nails by PB – Glitter
Blush by Amacci – Runway Blush – Peach

Poses by PosESioN
Location: Just Darling (Weddings)



It was a really great pleasure to present this dress...and I hope I got it right for Joanie.

 
Watch for the link to Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment