Wednesday 16 August 2017

Wish me Love a Wishing Well...

...Kiss and Tell...(not)
 

Designer Showcase offers designs and exclusives from talented designers and fashion boutiques for the discerning shopper. The Event runs each month from the 5th - 30th. Come and see fashion that suits all your needs under one roof.


I don't know about you, but I love to make a wish in a wishing well...the romantic in me thinks that the wishes may come true! So I dropped a coin in the well when I visited Pink & Trinity's lovely sim...great place for taking some photos. My wish did come true by the way...but I can't tell you what it was. Kiss and Not Tell remember.


I did kindly ask Ana Markova if I could blog this Raeann dress because I thought it looked so gorgeous! I was right...it is!
 
I'm only showing the Pure version...plunging neckline and flared skirt with exquisite stitching motif along the skirt and chest. There are other versions available - with Gardens (pink flowers), Poppies, Roses and Paisley patterns.
 
You will be spoiled for choice...but for only 129L each...take them all! Fittings are for Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique and TMP. 



Dress by Ana Markova – Raeann

Hair | Magika - Strawberries
Head and eyes| CatWa – Caty
Shoes | KC Couture - Venezia
Eyeshadow| Slack Girl - Colorama
Lipstick| Studio Exposure - Passion Flames
Body| Maitreya - Lara
Nails | January - Winter Luxury
 
 
Location: Yorkshire

No comments:

Post a Comment