Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas Expo - Feyline Fashions - Bekka Xmas Plaid

 
This wonderful tartan outfit is on show at the SL Christmas Expo and is by Feyline Fashions. Great for that Xmas Gathering or for Hogmanay.
 
The Bekka Xmas Plaid outfit comes with pants, shirt, skirt, sleeves, gloves, shoes, hair piece, heart earrings (matches the chest decoration), pearl necklace and feathers. It is a copy and mod version.
 
It reminded me so much of my favourite book series - The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon - that I had to find a location that reminded me of the Scottish Highlands. I tried to achieve the old style oil painting look of a Highland lady.



Tartan Outfit by Feline Fashion  – Bekka

Hair by A&A Designs – Desiree

Skin by GlamAffair - Amberly II – Jamaica

Nails by La Boheme – First Frost Silver – Red

Model by Noya – Pippa

Eyes by Customeyes

Makeup by Glamorize

Poses by PosESioN – Kelini & [Vitalis Animatum]– Head pose 1


When I've done my work of dayAnd I row my boat away
Doon the waters of Loch Tay
As the evening sun is failing
And I look upon Ben Lawars
Where the after-glory glows
And I dream of two bright eyes
With a merry mouth below
She's my beauteous nighean ruadh
She's my joy and sorrow too
But I fear she is untrue
And I cannot live without her
For my heart's a boat in tow
And I'd give the world to know
If she means to let me go
As I sing hey oh, ho-ro
 
The Tay Boat Song - Traditional  (sung best by The Corries)

Location:   Lakeside


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment