Sunday 13 December 2015

Hannah by SweetRed's - Christmas Stripes

Well, I searched every store I could. I went to every mall and wandered about looking...
                        But I could not find exactly what I was looking for....

Then I found this wonderful little dress from SweetRed's Designs - Hanna - Christmas Stripe - in glorious red, green and gold. The mesh dress comes in 5 sizes XXS-L.


 So, I decided the only present you really needed to find under the Christmas Tree was me! Merry Christmas!

Available at The Christmas Expo and in support of Relay for Life. Every bit helps!




Dress by SweetRed’s – Hannah -Christmas Stripe

Jewellery by Dressed by Lexi – Mistletoe Earrings

Shoes by .:KC Couture:. – Grace Heels

Hair by rezology – Wisp

Skin by GlamAffair - Amberly II – Jamaica

Model by Noya – Pippa

Eyes by {LOBA} – Real Eyes Infinity

Lips by Glamorize – Today

Eyeshadow by [LB Glamour Eyes] – Aine

 Poses by Maya’s Whimz – Drama Queen




 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment