Wednesday 6 April 2016

!Finale Couture - Kirsten

I was flattered and honoured to be asked to blog for !Finale Couture and was allowed to chose my first outfit from the amazing fashions in the store.

So, let loose in the store, I spotted this cute dress called Kirsten...in 5 standard sizes and alpha - there were so many colours to chose from...yellow, purple, green and more...but I settled on red. And only 50 Lindens...wow! Not only great fashion but really affordable.
 

....after the party, I decided that a walk along the beach in the glorious sunset was just what I needed. Kicking off my shoes, I wanted to feel the sand between my toes. Strolling along listening to the whisper of the gentle waves made it a magical time.
 
 

Dress by !Finale Couture – Kirsten

Bangle by Crystal Line – Twist Chain
Hair by Exile – Blink
Skin by GlamAffair - Amberly II – Jamaica
Model by Maitreya – Lara
Eyes by {LOBA} – Real Eyes Infinity
Hands by Slink – Elegant
Lips by Glamorize – Today Makeup
Nails by Poet’s Heart – Sultan Treasure
Blush by Amacci – Runway Blush – Peach

Poses by Trinana


No comments:

Post a Comment