Sunday 3 April 2016

Rayne Couture - Nighttide

New to the Rayne Couture line is this gorgeous evening gown named Nighttide. For when a girl really wants to look glamorous.... 


As soon as I opened the box I got so excited wanting to try this on. The biggest decision came in choosing the colour as it comes in Sapphire, Amethyst and Ruby. The box contains an alpha, 5 standard sizes and attachments for upper and lower legs.
 
As a tribute to Doris Day, who turned 92 today (3rd April) I had to do a showbiz tribute and this gown fits perfect for the accolade received from the crowd.  Of course, every performer thanks her group - so a big thanks to Pinks for these lovely fashions.

 
Gown by Rayne Couture – Nighttide (Sapphire)

Hair by ““D!va”” – Peony
Skin by GlamAffair - Amberly II – Jamaica
Model by Maitreya – Lara
Eyes by {LOBA} – Real Eyes Infinity
Hands and Feet by Slink
Lips by Glamorize – Today 
Eye shadow by LB Glamour Eyes – Black Waterline
Nails by DMZ – Nebula
Blush by Amacci – Runway Blush – Peach

Poses by Trinana
Location - Rose Theatre

                       How else can I explain
                       Those rainbows when there is no rain?
                       It's magic.
                       Why do I tell myself
                       These things that happen are all really true?
                       When, in my heart, I know the magic is
                       My love for you.
                       It's magic......

                                                                  It's Magic....Doris Day...1948

No comments:

Post a Comment