Sunday 23 July 2017

Blossoms - Bikini Babe


I was just wandering about taking some photos for another fashion blog piece when I was contacted by the owner of Blossoms (at their store) who asked if I could blog something for her. She sent me this cute little bikini so how could I refuse...


As the SIM was so lovely, and just perfect for taking pictures that fit the outfit, I was back in the water and basking in the sunshine.
 
Blossoms store is right there...so just wander in after frolicking on the sand or after an iced coffee...and take a look at all the great fashion on offer. You'll find they not only look good but offer a little something different - the "Pop". This is an instant wardrobe malfunction (you'll have to visit the store to see what I mean...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰) This unique little attachable HUD makes bits disappear or move and announces it in chat...


The two piece Hippie Knitted Bikini fits: Belleza - Freya, Isis & Venus, Slink - Physique & Hourglass, Eve - Pulp & Slim, Tonic - Curvy & Fine and Maitreya. The "special" HUD has options to pull or take the top or bottom, get naked or fix the bikini button.
 

 
Bikini by Blossoms - Hippie Knitted Bikini

Hair | ARGRACE - Chizuru (with water droplets) & Magika - Please
Head and eyes| CatWa – Catya
Makeup| amara beauty - Livia
Body| Maitreya - Lara

 
 
Location:  BLOSSOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment