Tuesday 25 July 2017

For the Boys...


Okay. This time I'm trying something a little different. I love dressing up...it's what I do...so when the Unisex bloggers bag arrived from KiB Designs I decided to try the Diego man's suit rather than the Anna dress. After a few adjustments it looked pretty nice. I think the boys will like this one! Very smart!!


The Diego Suit is a well tailored suit that offers 4 solid colour shirts and 3 patterned shirts, 4 jacket colours and 7 pant colours. In Fitmesh and Standard it will fit most male bodies (and females too!).



If I look good in this - then I'm sure the gentlemen will look even better! After all, we don't want to say we look better in your clothes than you do...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍


Designer Showcase offers designs and exclusives from a multitude of designers and fashion boutiques that suit all tastes. The Event runs each month from the 5th - 30th. Let's celebrate summer and grab some outfits then hit the beach.


By the way...the dress is very cute too!


Men's Suit by KiB Designs – Diego Suit

Hair | ARGRACE - Yae
Shoes| KC Couture - Venezia
Head and eyes| CatWa – Catya
Skin & Makeup| amara beauty - Livia
Body| Maitreya - Lara


Location:  Aegean Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment