Thursday 9 November 2017

1 Hundred and 1 Dalmation

1 Hundred...no it's not my age - it's the designer!


The Satin Mini from 1 Hundred is a sexy, double split front dress with strapless top and a couple of laces frantically trying to keep the thing together.
 
 
The first time I saw this I tried on the Red mini and thought of  the office Christmas party and how I'm going to get all the presents from Santa when I sit on his knee! So I threw on some boots and my best fur coat and then thought of that iconic Disney movie and the fun I could have. So here we have 1 Hundred and 1 Dalmatian (puppy).
 
 
**DISCLAIMER**  No puppies were harmed in the making of this Blog!
 
 
The Satin Mini comes in a host of glorious colours.; Black, Blue, Cream, Emerald, Fuchsia, Ice Blue, Lilac, Nude, Pink, Plum, Red, Sienna and White. Fits Belleza, Maitreya and Slink bodies.
 
 
It was fun role playing for this one as Nutella...that's Cruella's niece...you know, the pretty nice one...the one she hates! I may have given her some bad idea about the puppy when I called in to show her. I thought she was mumblings something about my dress when she said she wanted 1 Hundred of them! Plus mine!
 
 
Designer Showcase presents a collection of designs and exclusives from a multitude of designers and fashion boutiques. The Event runs each month from the 5th - 30th. With something new from a myriad of designers there is something to suit all tastes. Come and treat yourself.
 
 
Dress by 1 Hundred – Satin Mini

Hair | Argrace - Iroha
Boots | Ghee - Essential Suede Overknee Boots
Necklace  |  Chop Zuey - OC Kinshi Bai
Head | CatWa – Catya
Eyes| IKON - Sovereign - Apex
Skin | amara beauty - Livia
Eyeshadow | Studio Exposure - Cappuccino
Lipstick| CatWa
Body| Maitreya - Lara


Location:  Time Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment