Sunday 19 November 2017

Wicked!

This new outfit from Ghee for The Darkness Event was giving me some thought!  So I put it on and a friend told me I looked wicked...well, that gave me an idea...


You know the background story of Wicked...based on the witches from the Wizard of Oz...and the bad witch (she's the green one) who always wears black, of course. So perhaps when she was younger, and trendy, she would have had some nights out in some hot fashion.


This Skin Two Latex Corset Dress is strapless and short but with the extra high Skin Two Latex Thigh Boots you are almost fully covered. The fittings for the dress and boots are for Belleza (Isis, Venus and Freya), Slink (Physique and Hourglass) and Maitreya (Lara).
 
Colours available are:  Graphite (shown), Burgundy, Scarlett, Sugar, Ultramarine and Ultraviolet. The boots have a 6 colour HUD.


The Darkness Event runs from each month from 5th to the 30th. Great fashion and accessories with an edge.


The broom is not part of the outfit...and I think I must have got it from Harry Potter's favourite broom shop. It's the Broom (Flying) V1.2 by 3Dreamworld Studios The Witch poses are from Focus Poses and I just tweaked them a little to suit.


I just through in a few more pics to show off this great outfit. I'm sure some ladies can think of other looks to go with this...Anyway, run on down to The Darkness Event and pick it up. And don't forget to visit the Ghee store for more delicious fashion.




Dress by Ghee – Skin Two Latex Corset Dress
Boots by Ghee – Skin Two Latex Thigh Boots

Hair | Magika - Sorcery
Head  | CatWa – Catya
Eyes |  IKON - Sovereign Eyes - Apex
Skin and makeup | Awear Skin - The good witch of the west
Body| Maitreya - Lara


Location: The Havens

No comments:

Post a Comment