Wednesday 22 July 2015

A Midsummer's Nights Dream by PurpleMoon

 

 
I was curious when the notice came through about the Instruments Event - 1st Anniversary - I just had to check it out. I found myself in a very quaint area with a multitude of little stores showing off the wares of dozens of fine designers from SL.
 
A little browse here and there, and some purchasing of course, and I happened upon the PurpleMoon stall. Well, as a PurpleMoon VIP, I could not resist a peek inside.
 
Oh My!
 
There was this stunning outfit!
 
 

 Well, of course I had to have it....
 
There were a few colours but I chose the virginal white.
 
I rushed home and tried them on...and am I ecstatic. This outfit is gorgeous. The dress is mesh and sized so an easy addition of the alpha and the size you want. No messing. Add the headpiece, the wings and voila! Instant magnificence. It is so easy to apply.
 
I must add that the locations used was fantastic - Elven Forest - and I met some fab people there on the sim who made me most welcome...it's a place I'll be going back to.
 
Looking forward to the 2nd anniversary. I even added my musical talent to the set with a little harp music.


 



Outfit by ::PM:: - A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Hair by eXxEsS - Jezinka
Model by Noya - Pippa
Skin by Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica
Blush by Amacci - Runway Blush
Eyeshadow by ::DS:: - Dios and Witching Hour
Eyelashes by Sinful Curves - Diva
Lipstick by Noya – Lolly Lips
Nails by {Wicked} Peach- Moonlight Glossy
Shoes by SHEY  - Eva





Location:  Elven Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment