Monday 27 July 2015

Disney Princess


 




































 
 
 
Every girl deserves to be a Princess...at least once.
 
While we may do this while we are young, the Princess never really leaves us - no matter what the age.
 
I am so glad that Second Life gives one that opportunity again.
 
This set is more fantasy than fashion...and just for fun.
 
 
 
 
 
After watching the movie I admit to falling in love with Olaf, the snowman, and after running into a Mickey character at one location, I decided that I just had to have a Disney outfit...and off to the market I went.
 
Well, I was delighted to find this little outfit by Lamu Fashion, more known for their Italian designs than fantasy items, and after finding the perfect matching hair by CaTwA I was ready to enter that castle....
 
 
 
 
The location is the Disney Characters World - Theme Park and a very charming place it is too. I recommend a visit there...it's a charming and very well done
sim. It is a place I will be returning too as it makes me smile...
 



Outfit by Lamu Fashion - Elsa from Frozen
Jewellery – Earrings and necklace by
Chop Zuey – Sound of the Sea
Hair by
CaTwA - Elsa
Model by
Noya - Pippa
Skin by
Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica
Blush by
Amacci - Runway Blush
Eyeshadow by :
:DS:: - Vast Eyelashes by ::Sinful Curves - Diva
Lipstick by
Glamorize – Today Makeup Lips 6
Nails by
ZOZ- Silver Swirl


 





Location: Disney Characters World - Theme Park







No comments:

Post a Comment