Saturday 11 July 2015

GizzA Naval Outfit






I had a lot of fun with this set. This was a homework assignment, inspiration of  a SOMA Magazine design (see below) and I just happened to spot this outfit in GizzA.

I love the colours of the outfit, the soft blues and cream. The design on the trousers is fantastic and as it is of the old country, so much the better. Even has the place where I am from...

The high waist gives an elegant line and shows off your curves to perfection.

There are a couple of other options for this style. This is the Marine Outfit - Naval.


This was my inspiration.

I  added a few accessories which caught my eye.
 
The bag comes in various colours, holds my phone and my latest copy of Vogue and all my other little items.
 
When strolling the decadent streets of New York's Fifth Avenue this outfit fits right it.
 
Makes me think I'm on the way to work at some well known fashion house to finish this blog.
 
 
 
 
 

 
Outfit by GizzA - Marine Outfit - Naval - Gizza Creations
Hair by Ali & Ali Designs - Laurie - A&A Hair Designs
Earrings by Chop Zuey - La Cascadeuse Chop Zuey
Shoes by KC - Alyss Heels
Bag by Just Designs - Cassandra - Blue-Silver
Model by Noya - Pippa
Skin by Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica
Blush by Amacci - Runway Blush
Eyeshadow by ::DS - Dios
Eyeliner by ::DS - Stellar
Lipstick by Glamorize - Today Makeup
Nails by ZOZ - Silver Swirl

Stands by PosESioN

 





Location:  New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment