Sunday 26 July 2015

Azul - Eva Gown and Chop Zuey - Demure Daisy jewels






As I had a few minutes to spare the other day, I happened to pop into Azul for a quick look.
 
Now, if you know this store, you will realise that a "few minutes" means closer to an hour and a "quick look" is an understatement.
 
The gallery of gowns is amazing. All of the outfits modelled by Miss Virtual World entrants - all winners in my opinion - and looking fabulous. This one was worn by the 1st runner-up in 2014.
 
Well, this number caught my eye. My first Azul gown...The Eva Luxury - Pearl.
 
I loved the lines that look so stylish and classic. The black and white makes it so easy to accessorize too. It comes in 10 colours too.
 
It flows beautifully and makes one feel so like a princess.
 



To finish off that princess look I added the Miss SL - A Demure Daisy jewellery sets by Chop Zuey. These sets, black and white Kalahari diamonds, were made in honour of Miss SL Cyprus. It looked the perfect pairing for my outfit. I love the tiara (there are two parts but I went for the simple look and wore just the one piece). The other set includes the choker, double bracelet and earrings.
 
The shoes by KC Couture completed the outfit.
 



Outfit by –Azul- - Eva Luxury
Jewellery – Earrings, necklace, choker and tiara by Chop Zuey – Miss SL - A Demure Daisy
Hair by A&A Designs - Desiree
Model by Noya - Pippa
Skin by Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica
Blush by Amacci - Runway Blush
Eyeshadow by Glamorize – Get Lost
Eyelashes by ::Sinful Curves - Diva
Lipstick by Glamorize – Today Makeup Lips 8
Nails by ZOZ- Silver Swirl
Shoes by .:KC Couture – Alyss Heels


Location:  Greylady Morningwood Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment