Sunday 5 July 2015

MOONDANCE Series 1 - Plumeria Bloom


I was recently asked to review some pieces by Moondance. As this is the first time anyone has asked me to do this I am absolutely thrilled and enthusiastically set about the task.
 
Moondance, known for unusual and exotic pieces, present another exceptional collection that makes me feel like fresh and summery.
 
This collection, the Plumeria Bloom set, comes with necklace, earrings and two rings. The simple touch menu operation allows you to change the gemstones in the flowers, the pendant gem, the flower colours and the metal setting.



In this set I chose the Citrine stone with smaller firestone opals and white plumeria in a gold setting.
 
With so many different choices and options I can make so many different looks for all my outfits. The colours are amazing and the gems look so vibrant it is a pleasure to wear.




Necklace, Earrings and Rings by Moondance Boutique - Plumeria Bloom

 
 


Dress by Merivale - Camile - Silver
Hair by Magika- Meadow
Model by Noya - Pippa
Skin by Silken Moon - Madamn Rawr
Nails by ZOZ - Silver Swirl Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment